Schools in Peoria County>Question Details

Dennise Mont…, Other/Just Looking in 61615

I graduated from Green Valley High in 1978 and I need transcripts where do I go to get them?

Asked by Dennise Montgomery, 61615 Mon Dec 8, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:



Contact the high school guidance department. They are generally the ones responsible for transcript requests.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 10, 2008
The only source contact the High School or the ISD office who maintain all of the records.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer