Schools in Buford>Question Details

gailconnor20…, Home Buyer in Buford, GA

I am trying to find a home to either rent to own, or just buy if I am approved. My main focus is that it is in the Buford City School District.

Asked by gailconnor2011, Buford, GA Mon Mar 17, 2014

I would also like something with a fenced in back yard if that is possible and a neighborhood pool as well. Can you help?

1 vote Share Flag Schools in Buford

Answers

1
Hi, gailconnor2011. Its nice to have your shopping list in hand, but 1st things 1st. I'd love to work with you as I live in Buford. Its great that you have a focus to be near the Buford City schools. Knowing that as a Realtor is really vital because it helps keep the process on track. I recommend getting pre-qualified 1st. by a lender. Its a less than 5minute type process. The best case scenario is you are qualified. The worse case is you have to work on some blemishes. In either case, information is key. The more and sooner you know the better.

-Rasheeda
Licensed Agent with Solid Source
http://www.atlantaproperties4sale.com