Schools in 18707>Question Details

Jeannadtjm, Other/Just Looking in Mountain Top, PA

I am moving to mountain top in a few months and we are looking to rent for at least a year before we buy a home. We would like to keep our children

Asked by Jeannadtjm, Mountain Top, PA Sun Jan 29, 2012

in the same school after the year is up. Is mountain top the only town that goes to rice elementary and crest wood high? We have a 4 yr old and a 12 year old. I don't see many rentals on the Internet in mountain top so if we have to rent close buy what towns share those same schools?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 18707

Answers

2
Crestwood School District includes:Some areas of White Haven (Fairview Elementary then Crestwood); Nuangola, Wapwallopen.

If you need any help finding a rental give me a call and I could assist you.
Rentals are really hard to find in Mountain Top and the Crestwood School District. Dorrance, Wapwallopen and Nuangola are all in the Crestwood School District. The best place to find rentals in our area are in the paper, very few are on line or listed with Realtors. Good luck with the move!