Schools in Tyler>Question Details

Shema, Other/Just Looking in loop 323 behind home...

I am moving to Tyler over the summer. I will be staying in the neighborhood off of loop 323 behind Home

Asked by Shema, loop 323 behind home depot. Wed Apr 9, 2008

Depot. I wanted to know what shools will my children be zoned for? I have 2nd, 5th, and 8th graders. Thank You. Shema

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tyler

Answers

5
It looks like where you are going to be is Birdwell elementary, HOgg Middle School and Lee High School.
I hope you enjoy your move to Tyler. It is a great city with a lot to offer. Good luck with your move.
Try this link :
http://www.tylerisd.org/01ABOUT/TISD%20map.pdf

Carolyn Maas, Realtor
Keller Williams-Tyler
carolyn_maas@yahoo.com
Shema,
We live a few miles outside (south) of Tyler city limits (no city taxes), but convenient to most everything. We are actually trying to sell our property to get a bigger house. Our property has been great for our family as it is quiet and safe with a long drive for bike riding. We have a 3/2/2 home on 4.3 acres. It includes a detached garage/shop, small horse barn with tack room, and a pond that can be stocked (my kids fished all the catfish out of the pond) and we have had ducks in the past as well. We are in the Bryan C Jack Elem. district as well as Robert E Lee H.S. Jack is an incredible elem - principal and teachers are great! We are currently offering for sale by owner and would be willing to send pictures - price is $187,000. Contact me at (903) 574-9034 cell or rod@hallbpg.com Thanks, Rod Anderson
The better schools are on the east side of town that feed into Robert E Lee. IF you can get into that zoning area it will be better for your kids.
If you have any more questions about Tyler feel free to contact me. Tyler is growing everyday, and we have many activities to enjoy ranging from Caldwell Zoo to the Rose Gardens, and a ton of places to eat. If you need anything let me know. Have a great week.
You can go to the school district website should assist you OR call the ISD direct the professionals can provide you that info.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com