Schools in Milton>Question Details

Cathywitters, Renter in Milton, GA

I am looking to rent/lease a home in the Cambridge High School district around Sept or Oct 2012. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Asked by Cathywitters, Milton, GA Thu Jul 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Milton

Answers

1
Hi and congrats on having student(s) at this brand new fantastic High School. North Fulton has wonderful schools and this is one of it's new shining stars. Renting/leasing in this area is not difficult, it depends on your requirements. If you are looking for equestrian property or just a 2 Bed Condo to satisfy residency requirements. I will tell you , if you ultimately want to purchase, this is also a great time to look at taking an option. It will tie the property to today's bottom prices, but only move forward if it is a property you know you will likely buy.....otherwise you are throwing away money. Cambridge I believe teeters into Alpharetta as well, and will likely have more attached (condo) properties.