Schools in 27516>Question Details

tpenny10, Renter in Chapel Hill, NC

I am looking to move into a rented home in a good school district in NC in the next month. Any suggestions on a agent and area?

Asked by tpenny10, Chapel Hill, NC Sun Dec 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 27516

Answers

2
I would contact Carolina Realty of Chapel Hill (919.967.6408) or carolinrealtych@aol.com. They are property managers with over 30 years of experience and can guide you on how to find a rental property in the district most desirable for you. They will also provide you with information about all of the other rentals with the other property managers so you will an overall picture of what is available and when.
I will in addition to selling home work with renters. I also have an investor that I assist him with his rental property. I also have a wonderful home for sale in the chapel hill that is in a wonderful community. If you will let me know your budget I will start sending you some rentals and help you with the rental process. Let me know what grade the student is in and I will also send you the school information as well as rentals in the different school areas.

Deborah Miller, Broker
Coldwelll Banker, HPW
919-491-2826
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hello Deborah,
I am in the same situation , looking to move into a rented home inCH School district. We are requesting 4 beds/ family home/no smoke/no pets. That will be great if you can help us, too.
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013