Schools in 48028>Question Details

Frankcat2001, Home Buyer in Lexington, MI

I am looking for a retirement home in a safe, quiet neighborhood. Is this a good place to retire?

Asked by Frankcat2001, Lexington, MI Thu Apr 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 48028

Answers

2
I've been coming to the Island since the mid 60s. My family has resided on the Island for 42 years.
This is a wonderful neighborhood. Community is srong. Most of those who live here year round, are the type willing to help when times are tough.
If you get involved with the community they will count you in.

My parents purchased their home from people well into their 80's. I myself bought my home from a man who was 95.

The hospital is about 25 minutes away give or take. There is a clinic within two miles of the Island.
If health and living and serenity are your desire then this is a great place to call home.
Frank,

Good Afternoon!! Unfortunately due to our ethics regulations Realtors cannot discuss areas. You can however contact the local police department who would be glad to answer your questions.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
How can you not discuss areas? Realtor's discuss areas/locations all the time; that's our job and purpose to find the client a home in a desirable nice location! Ethics regulations only prevents Realtor's from discriminating against clients and leading them toward certain neighborhood's against their will. The Housing Act VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 prohibits neighborhood discrimination based on gender, race, age, or sexual orientation. Frank, find a local Realtor in your area, they will be able to assist you in finding that perfect retirement home; in the safe location your looking for. Happy house hunting!
Flag Tue May 8, 2012