Schools in South Creek>Question Details

Janette Davis, Renter in Pflugerville, TX

I am looking for a house to rent in Round Rock High School area for 1200. Thanks.

Asked by Janette Davis, Pflugerville, TX Fri Sep 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094594231-2008-Rosemary-Ln-Rou…

Answers

4
I can send you the list of all the houses that meet your criteria directly from the MLS, which is more current than the things you see online. If you'll email me your email address, I'll get those to you. I have a couple of questions: Do you have pets? Does anyone living with you smoke? How many bedrooms do you need? Email me the answers and I'll pull the houses that meet your criteria. Carla@CarlaPennington.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 28, 2012
Thank you for your response. Now looking for anything under 950. Two bedroom will do. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Did you find that house in the RR area yet?
There are 9 homes for lease in MLS under 1200 in Round Rock High area. Let me know if you want the addresses. Thanks Donna Watson