Schools in Burleson>Question Details

Tracylollar3, Home Buyer in

I am looking for a home to rent in the Burleson area, particularly the area that feeds into Kerr and Centennial. Someone please help us.

Asked by Tracylollar3, Sun Dec 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Burleson

Answers

3
I have a home that will be available July1 that meets that criteria. Please contact Robert Boot with Century 21 and ask about 641 Deborah Ct. 817-715-3896
Burleson is a nice and safe place to live. There seems to be several homes for rent in the price range around $1000 to $1200 for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home.
There are quite a few homes for rent in Burleson, Texas. Monthly rent varies depending on sq. foot.
Rent ranges for a 3 bedroom house can range from $875 on the low side to $1400 a month depending on size, age of home and location. There are quite a few for rent in price range of $1000 a month. Burleson is a nice and safe place to live. Hope this has helped you.