Schools in Towson>Question Details

Jenifer, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

I am looking for a home, but i am also looking for a good elementary school for my son.

Asked by Jenifer, Baltimore, MD Sun Dec 29, 2013

any suggestions on what website to look at. how should i start? should i look for a house then school or school then house?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Towson

Answers

5
First of all, you may want to go on the the different county school website, which are full of good information about schools ranking and testing results. Then decide which county may meet your expectations for your child and location to your job. You then can narrow your search by zip codes.
If you wish more information, please feel free to contact me at maryjane.macgill@lnf.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
I work Anne Arundel Co, Talbot Co, Caroline Co,and Queen Anne's Co. I am also a former teacher so I know the school system pretty well.. I have been a realtor in Md since 1974. I'd be delighted to help ou. What is your location preference and what price range do you choose ?
Thanks, i'll wait to hear from you ..............
Hi Jenifer!

Each school is different, and may have something that will work better for your son. That being said, you also never know when your home will be redistricted.

I live in Towson, and my house was redistricted a few years ago.

There is a new school being built in Timonium, and some of the Towson area homes may be redistricted, depending on what the final decision may be. (That may not be for a few more months.)

Please feel free to contact me privately, and I can assist you further. If you click on my photo, my personal information can be found.

Towson is my speciality, as I live here, work here, and my office is called "Team Towson!"

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Good Morning Jenifer:

Since college, I have lived, worked and raised a family in Towson. My four kids attend the public schools. There are many excellent school choices whether you seek a magnet school, a neighborhood school, or private school. I would like to help you with you home search in Towson. Please contact me to discuss the amenities that your seek in your new home and neighborhood and I can help you find the perfect home. You can begin your home search on http://www.kw.com and when you choose me as your Realtor, I will provide market data and property listings to help you find the best property in your price range in the least amount of time. Then I will help you negotiated the best price and proceed to settlement.

Thank you for your consideration.

Michael W. Preston
Realtor and Dream Home Specialist
Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
410-458-4455 cell
410-342-4444 office
michaelsellsmore@kw.com
http://www.kw.com
Hi Jenifer,
Check out http://www.greatschools.org to get school reviews. Once you narrow it down, visit the schools, talk to the teachers and the parents who currently send their kids there. At the same time start your pre-approval process (I can put you in touch with a list of lenders if you need that) then you know what budget you are working with and can begin your homesearch in your chosen school district. Hope I can help you with your purchase. I am happy to guide you through the whole process. Email me or call me and we can chat more about everything. Suzanne Razaq MBA.
AgentSuzanne@gmail.com 410-370-9393 Century 21 New Millennium.