Schools in 30093>Question Details

Marta Castil…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am from Miami fl I was thinking about moving to this area. I have children and would like to know if this is a good neighborhood?

Asked by Marta Castillo, Miami, FL Mon Apr 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30093

Answers

2
Martha,

You'll like it here, Peachtree Corners may be an area you'll want to look into. It's fairly quiet, houses are bigger, and the shops are nice.
If you need a house to buy, we'd love to how you ours, we do have two kids ourselves and we've enjoyed being here. My business is located in Athens, GA and being 60 miles from home, we may need to consider moving there.
Call us if you are in the area and we can show you and your family around.
You can call us at 404-277-1657.

Enjoy it!
This is a great street and neighborhool. Crime is very low in Historic Norcross. We can walk to Thrasher Park and the local eateries. There are concerts in the park, and a farmlers market on tuesdays. We love this area but need a larger house for the family. This yard at 310 Valley Rd. is a gardners dream with al most an acre of landscaping already blooming.