Schools in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Hneade ( Net…, Home Buyer in Mustang, OK

I am deciding on buying a home in yukon, ok and considering the public school there. My kids are currently in private catholic school

Asked by Hneade ( Nettie) Dunbar, Mustang, OK Mon Mar 4, 2013

Answers

8
Jennifer Blackwell’s answer
I live in the community and I love it! Do you have a specific question about the area and the school or do you just need help with the transaction in general? Either way, I can help you. Please email Jenn@ShowMeOKC.com or call (405)259-6565 and we can discuss it and setup a time to meet.
Nettie,
Yukon is a great school for kids. They have high standards in their education and staying up to date on all technologies available to help all students succeed.
What specific questions do you have in areas that concern you from going from a private to a public school?
If you will contact me via email with your questions, I will see what I can do to find out the answers. I have several teacher friends in the Yukon school district.

I look forward to help you make this decision for you and your family.

Michele Lesher
405-323-5251
homesinokc@gmail.com
Express Realty South
Mustang, OK
Yukon has recently invested in a new high school and has opened fourth grade centers. I have several clients who are happy with the schools. As with any decision about schools, I recommend that you visit the schools and see ow you feel about them.

Please contact me if I can help you find a home. I sell new and existing homes in the Yukon School District.
Web Reference: http://csimshomes.com
The Yukon schools are rated very high. Try http://www.greatschools.org/oklahoma/yukon/ for more detailed information.
Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to visit some homes or have any questions. I'll be glad to help.

Best of luck,

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
Hi Nettie:

I have a lot of friends that live in the Yukon school district and sold a lot of home in the Yukon school district and have never heard of any complaints, The schools are not overloaded like some schools are,

If you would contact me I will be glad to do a city wide search for you and send you homes in the areas that you want to live in:

Thank You
John Phillips
jphillips81@cox.net
405 413 0791
I have a friend who has a son attending Yukon schools and has been very pleased with their standard of academics as well as the athletics that he is involved in. Let me know if you have any specific questions about the schools or any houses and I will be happy to meet with you and show you around. Call me at 405-370-3886 or email me any time at jpoch@pldi.net. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer Poch
Apple Realty
Check out Trulia's "Local Info" tab at the top right. Great info on schools, neighborhoods, crimes, etc....

Let me know if you need help, my team and I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Do you have specific questions about Yukon Public Schools?