Schools in South Pointe>Question Details

Fiakr Bene, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I LIKE MORE PICKS AND A REZERVATION FOR ME NOW

Asked by Fiakr Bene, Miami, FL Thu May 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117005093-400-Alton-Rd-TH-3M-M…

Answers

4
It's $6500 a month. It was previously listed for $7000 and clearly was input as $700. You have to excuse that post. There are a lot of unprofessional agents who are licensed and make errors when posting information especially for other agents listings.

The information is synced to Trulia from this post
http://www.postlets.com/rtpb/9141600

That is not the listing agent and it's misrepresented. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the rental market in South Beach. Best of luck.
hi michael thanks for reply - i like a condo to rent in GOOD miami area - noth miami ? -close to beach shops and restaurants - walking distance +fully furnished up to 900 usd / month -im from europe = can you help and wite me please
why tis and no the other one !! thankls a lot and have a nice day - peter bures prague
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Hello Peter,

Please be careful with those offers. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. There is a lot of scam out there! Make sure to work with a reputable agents who can help you finding the right place. The service is even free for renters. Feel free to contact me if you need assistance!

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Res RE
this is a SCAM there are no apartments in south pointe that are his low.
HI DEAR
I LIKE TO RESERVE THIS CONDO FOR ME NOW
MAKE SURE TO SENT ME MORE PICKS
AND THE RIGHT PRICE FOR 1 MONTH =700USD??
PETER BURES
TEL +420 774 136 510
It's $6500 a month. I would suggest using websites like VRBO.com or AirBnB.com to reach owners directly for short term rentals.
Flag Thu May 2, 2013