Schools in 43232>Question Details

Cathy, Other/Just Looking in 43232

I CANT FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOL MY CHILD WILL BE ATTENDING WHEN WE MOVE TO 4826 LARAINE CT 203 COLUMBUS OHIO 43232

Asked by Cathy, 43232 Sun Jun 7, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 43232

Answers

4
I live on 148 grand st. in waterburyct. what school the my 6 year old go.
Should be groveport,but I would call school and check,that street must be misspelled?

TJ
Cathy,

That's not a street name I see in our MLS.

I do not work with rentals but it looks like you are leasing an apartment so the property or rental manager should be able to help you with what school district the apartment is in. Just using Google maps it looks like that address will be in the Columbus school district but whomever you are leasing it from should be able to tell you what school district it is in.

Once you've determined the school district the home is in, information about what elementary, middle and high school the address attends is available through that school district. Some school districts have info on their website, others you have to call to find out. I am including a link to some Central Ohio school websites including the Columbus school district. If you know that the apartment you are renting is in the Columbus School District call the 221-FACT Factline.
One thing to do is to ask the Agent who found the property for you. They will be more than happy to help.