Schools in 07086>Question Details

Jean Lu, Renter in Union City, NJ

IS WEEHAKEN HIGH SCHOOL ONE OF THE SCHOOL AVAILABLE?

Asked by Jean Lu, Union City, NJ Tue Sep 18, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07086

Answers

4
Yes, most high schools attempt to teach proper grammar and English.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 6, 2012
Weehawken High School is the only high school in the Weehawken Township. Hudson County school district is not something to rave about.

Overview
Weehawken High School is ranked 44th within New Jersey. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Weehawken High School is 28 percent. The student body makeup is 48 percent male and 52 percent female, and the total minority enrollment is 76 percent.

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-jersey…
If you are referring to Weehawken (zip code 07086), Weehawken has it's own High School and is highly rated. The classroom sizes are smaller than surrounding communities and the curriculum, technology available, etc. is excellent. I have lived in Weehawken and many of my friends children have gone through the Weehawken school system, including high school and are very happy with the results. They have sports programs, music programs, art programs, etc. and all the teenagers I know like attending Weehawken High.
One of the schools available for what exactly?
If asking if Weehawken High is the school for this zip code, then it all depends on where you reside....

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095