Schools in Rohnert Park>Question Details

Halley S., Home Buyer in New York, NY

How would you describe the public and private education options in Rohnert Park?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

4
The education in Rohnert Park in my opinion is great and that from talking to a lot of people and their opinions as well. Word of mouth is pretty huge. For more details go to http://www.taylor-mason.com
Transportation is always flowing and easy to get around. The education in Rohnert Park is excellent and I as an agent have heard nothing but good things from others about the schools in R.P.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2008
I know the public education is one of the best. I don't know too much about the private education side. I would go to Santa Rosa for that.
The public school system in Rohnert Park is good. The elementary schools do quite well on the state STAR testing (Academic Performance Index or API). The junior high schools are good too. The high school is an older facility and is a bit crowded but the academics are above average.