J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

How would you describe the public and private education options in Palm Beach Gardens?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

5
I am not impressed when they rate schools. You have to remember the State of Florida is ranked in the 40's of overall states on Education. So what does a grade really mean? I believe it is really up to the parents to help.
I believe the education of your children is very important. In the Palm Beach Gardens area there are many public and private opportunities. It would be best to know the ages of your children, what you are looking for in a school and your budget.
Palm Beach Gardens offers excellent schools. It also offers magnet programs. For college kids, the city has Palm Beach Community College.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2007
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Excellent A rated schools are present in Palm Beach Gardens from elementary and pre-school to High School and our own Palm Beach Community College. There are also a number of highly respected private institutions that have met with widespread acceptance and provide excellent opportunities for their students.