Schools in 19709>Question Details

Sp, Home Buyer in Middletown, DE

How is the school system there in middletown and is it a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Sp, Middletown, DE Fri Feb 3, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Schools in 19709

Answers

4
Go for it! Middletown has many homes to select from given low interest rates and extremely great prices for the value and to top it off one of the best school district in the state. Call us so we can help you find your dream home. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Barbara & Peter Winnington, http://www.firststaterelo.com bawinnington@gmail.com 302 545 4999
Middletown is a great place to raise your family. I have lived in the Middletown Area for over 25 years and I am extremely happy that I have decided to stay and raise my family here. My children are currently attending schools in the Appoquinimink School district, and I have had a great experience with the schools. I specialize in the Middletown, Odessa, and Townsend area because I have chosen to live here and know the area very well. I work out of the Keller Williams Middletown office. Please give me a call, or feel free to email me so that I can help you find a great home here in Middletown!

302-547-6700 Cell
RickAnibal@hotmail.com
Web Reference: http://RickAnibal.com
The Middletown area and homes just below the canal are located in the Appoquinimink school district. Several of our clients have bought in the Middletown area because of the excellent school district. This district is considered to be one of the best, if not the best school district in Delaware. Middletown has an old town center with lots of small shops.
Including the NextRE office on Broad street .Yet it is surrounded by lots of new development and shopping area. It is fairly close to Wilmington and the state line. Rental prices in Middletown are some of the higher ones in the state. What might be important if you ever get transfered for work and don't have time to wait for the sale of your home. I can provide you with several references of clients that have purchased in the Middletown area
You can reach me at 302-857-0080 cell
Via the office at 877-994-6398 # 725
My email address is Anna@Annasteam.com Anna Vleugels
Web Reference: http://www.Annasteam.com
Middletown has grown tremendously over the past ten years because of the strength of the Appoquinimink School District, and because it has a small-town feel while being convenient to shopping , restaurants and entertainment. It's among the best towns in Delaware to raise a family.

If you send me your price range, I'd be happy to send you a sampling of what's available in the more sought-after neighborhoods.