Schools in Old Bridge>Question Details

Chris, Both Buyer and Seller in 07748

How is the school system in Old Bridge? Any particular areas/schools better than others in town?

Asked by Chris, 07748 Mon May 6, 2013

The state Department of Education has lots of objective information available at this site:;d=3845
just click on the specific Old Bridge school you're interested in and you'll get the School Performance Report, which will show you how that school compares to the state as a whole and to other schools in its "peer group" in terms of academic performance, college and career readiness, and student growth.

You can look at any county and any district, so it's a great resource.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)
Old Bridge, East Brunswick and Manalapan schools are excellent.

Old Bridge school systems have a lot to offer. They have many elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 1 highschool. They offer excellerated school programs and a lot of after school activities. They have a great public library and may great parks. Check the reviews on online.

The other towns have great school systems too. Just stay away from Sayreville, South Amboy ..

If you have any more questions. Feel free to reach me on my cell or email.

I work full time as a Realtor and offer honest and intelligent guidance for my buyers and sellers.

Oh yeah, also, I grew up in Old Bridge and I know it like the back of my hand. Went through there school system and graduated college ! So I can vouche for the school system.

Cell: 908 839 9634

Head over to our website to see some of our inventory.

We are great at what we do and very well known in Old Bridge. You will be working with the best.

Look forward to talking with you!