Schools in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Tam&Pat, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

How is the crime around this area - of course I click on crime and its right in the middle of some red, but do most have the peace of mind?

Asked by Tam&Pat, Dallas, TX Fri Mar 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3109984595-4023-N-Hall-St-205…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Oak Lawn

Answers

8
I recommend to go to the Dallas Police dept. website. and search statistics.
Hi Tam and Pat,

I have lived in Oak Lawn and owned properties in the area. From my personal experience I have been good to me. Although just like living in any major cities, there will be crime when you are living right in the heart of the cities and especially when the properties is walking distance to restaurants and bars.

But I personally have not have any issues, here and there I heard people have their cars broken into. But thats about it. Again, that can happen in any cities or any part of Dallas.

Please let me know if you are looking for a place in Oak Lawn area. I am a local realtor and I would be happy to help.

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Realtos are not allowed to discuss this issue. You will have to research it for yourself. I agree with check with the local police department. Also Tara @ Trulia posted this recently which is helpful.
http://www.trulia.com/blog/taranelson/2013/02/5_crime_questi…
REALTORS do not comment on this; I recommend consulting online crime databases. If you have a REALTOR, they should be able to assist.
Crime is everywhere, even in the best of neighborhoods.
We're just realtors....you want to talk crime, call the police department, non-emergency number ask for the beat officer or CRO for your area of interest.
They'll probably tell you more than you want to know.
Also you can ask the neighbors, but few will tell you the real truth, just what they know or have experienced.
Talk to the guy who got his car broken into and it's a high crime area.
Talk to the person who never had a problem and they'll tell you it is all fine.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
you might want to check with the police department as far as crime. There are alot of nice properties over there.

Liz Renfro
William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
Yes, Ive worked in Uptown for the last 4-years and although there have been issues, just like anywhere, most of the people living there love it. City does a good job of patrolling the area. If you want to go look at this listing, let me know! Our website shows many others that are available. best regards
You can check with the local police department. Realtors can not comment on crime in any area.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty