Schools in Florence>Question Details

Frank J Festa, Real Estate Pro in Watchung, NJ

How is the School System in Florence?

Asked by Frank J Festa, Watchung, NJ Sat Nov 6, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Florence

Answers

3
I just attended the first PTO meeting of the 2012-2013 school year. I was so happy to see the HUGE turn out of parents willing to give their time to help all of our kids have the great school year they deserve! The Florence School District has many young teachers as well as seasoned teachers who have been in this district for many years. This combination allows fresh ideas to grow. Five years ago my husband and I chose Florence because of the many children we saw playing outside with their friends, riding their bikes and playing basketball in their driveways. This is a young town full of playdates and fun for my kids (ages 11, 7 & 2). Well, five years later we still feel that way about Florence. My husband coaches our son's Football Team (Go Flashes!) and we have the lifestyle we have always wanted for our family. The people are friendly the town supports our sports teams and the schools have Great Teachers and Great Leadership. No town is perfect but ours is a small town worth considering if you want that small town feel in the middle of New Jersey!
I am planning to buy a property in Florence, NJ but I am a bit concerned about the school system. If you could tell me more atleast it will help me make my decision faster. THe school ratings on various website is not that great.
Flag Fri Dec 28, 2012
Thank you for your prompt reply. How is the real estate market in Morrisville? Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hi Frank,
Here is the link for your info.

http://www.florence.k12.nj.us/

It will tell you directly from the source about it.
Ines
Web Reference: http://www.inesdelacruz.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010