Schools in Burlington City>Question Details

Weichert Rea…, Real Estate Pro in Watchung, NJ

How is the School System in Burlington City?

Asked by Weichert Realtors, Watchung, NJ Tue Sep 21, 2010

Answers

2
Frank, another factor besides the steering aspect that Marc mentioned is that this tactic could backfire. I think it behooves any agent to take steps to maintain a good reputation. If you have been directed by a state agency to pose these kinds of a questions for an investigation, that's one thing. But otherwise you could potentially be subject to censure of some kind from NJREC if your intention is misinterpreted. As it stands, I am not sure what kind of investigation could be conducted on a public web site like this, if a pattern of entrapment could be reasonably demonstrated. Could you clarify why you are asking this?
Frank,

If you want to keep your VIP status, why not answer some questions instead of relentlessly posting this silly question about every school system in the state. I do not think that gaming the system will help you in becoming more successful.

Just sayin...