Schools in 08691>Question Details

Akabhongir, Real Estate Pro in 08691

How does the Robbinsville school system compare to other top tier schools in NJ?

Asked by Akabhongir, 08691 Wed Apr 8, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08691

Answers

3
Please visit http://www.GreatSchools.net for details regarding ratings & statistics regarding different aspects ( student-teacher ratio, curriculum etc)

Construction of new homes in Robbinsville over the last few years warranted a new school to avoid overcrowding.
Thus the township budget reflected the requirement for this cost......however, Robbinsville properties were recently ressessed for taxes as well.

If your purchase decision is based on school ratings , please visit the suggested website.

Robbinsville also offers proximity to Hamilton train station.
Proximity to public transportaion, combined with a good school system is usually the reason for properties holding value during downturns.

Please email if you have further questions.
ShaluThaman@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.SoldByShalu.com
Akabhongir,
As William indicated High School is very new. They spent quite a bit and taxes are escalating also. It has some very different areas and warrants a personal visit. The town center has some nice features but also draw backs of very small lots and no assoc fee. While this might seem like a good thing the risks of lack of control or very local oversight may prove to be a mistake. Time will tell. From the numerous clients I have sold to in this and other areas of Robbinsville I suspect the schools will perform well.
Akabhongir: Newer. Robbinsville high school is a newer organization in a newer building. Only a couple of years ago, Robbinsville students went to another high school in a different township and school system.

You can see what they have to say about themselves by checking the link on my website. About three years ago, I sold a property so near that I could see the HS playing fields from the back yard! It's an interesting community, surrounded by lots of really great places and is convenient to NYC, the shore, the Poconos and Philadelphia, just to name some nearby areas.