Schools in Rochester>Question Details

Jenny, Home Buyer in Webster, NY

How do I know what schools my children will go to?

Asked by Jenny, Webster, NY Tue Nov 20, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3067820756-3-Chancery-Ln-Roch…

Answers

3
I realize that Trulia lists the school districts that the homes are in, but in the "school" area which shows the schools....they show many schools for that area. Does it mean that the first school listed is the school your children will go to if you purchase this home, or is it anyone of those schools? It's not clear!
Jenny.
Thank You for the question. This home is listed as Penfield Schools. Hopefully you are already working with an agent who would gladly disclose this to you if you have put in an offer.. You can also find more information by typing in the physical address and asking google. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further questions regarding homes for sale in Penfield or with your specific real estate questions. Enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.

Brad Newton
Certified Buyer Representative,
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
RE/MAX Custom
BradNewton@Remaxcustom.com
The majority of homes with Webster mailing addresses go to Webster Schools, but your could call the school district, give them the address of the home and they will be able to tell you what schools are assigned to that address. This is something that I do for my clients, just to save them time and if Iknow they are looking for particular schools I check things out ahead of showings. I would be happy to help you with this and any of your other real estate needs. You can reach me at 585-857-2480.