Schools in Greenwich>Question Details

Jenreno13, Home Buyer in

How do I find out which public school a home is zoned for?

Asked by Jenreno13, Thu Aug 2, 2012

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet is to contact the board of education for the town you are interested in and see which schools the property is zoned. Once you know it is easy to find homes in the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
Hi Jenreno13,
If you have the address or street name of a Greenwich property, you can go to the Greenwich Public School's website and there is a streetfinder search. As a shortcut, try - please let me know if this works.

Best Regards,
Bonnie Novek
Round Hill Partners
189 Mason Street
Greenwich, CT 06830
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 16, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer