Schools in Euless>Question Details

lydianavarre…, Renter in Euless, TX

How can my kids continue to go to Bear Creek Elem if we move to another school district?

Asked by lydianavarrette, Euless, TX Sun Jul 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Euless

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with the school district. Some are open about this, some aren't.
The typical answer would be that you need to live in the school zone.
There are some exceptions by some schools now if they have space and you meet the criteria they establish for taking out of zone or out of district students, due to school funding laws.

You can find homes for sale and rent in Bear Creek area at this link:,36607…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Recommend to direct all your questions to the ISD they are the experts.

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
Inter-district transfer request is what i would recommend. Contact the school district office directly for instructions.

Hope that helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Euless > Schools in Euless > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer