Schools in Beaver Dam>Question Details

Wilma Kininm…, Other/Just Looking in Louisville, KY

How can I obtain proof of attendance (with DOB) from 1951 or '52... to obtain a soc sec card w/no birth rec?

Asked by Wilma Kininmonth, Louisville, KY Thu Dec 11, 2008

Wilma Emogene Kininmonth (Ferguson), DOB 05/25/1937.. needs to replace her soc. sec card and was told to obtain school records which show her date of birth. She was born at home & has no birth certificate. She went to the 8th grade & thinks she got out in 1951-52.. Is there a fee for this? What address should she use to request it OR can she do it online??
Thank You

This question is about Beaver Dam Elementary School:…

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer