Schools in 94588>Question Details

Rsawkar, Home Buyer in Pleasanton, CA

How are the middle schools in Pleasanton? We are moving from Dallas,TX and we are interested in Pleasanton area? Any thoughts. Thanks

Asked by Rsawkar, Pleasanton, CA Sun Jul 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 94588

Answers

8
I was a teacher in Pleasanton. I know the teachers in the middle school where I worked were outstanding and I really don't think you can go wrong..my children went through the Pleasanton schools as well and we had a great experience...You can't go wrong with Pleasanton schools.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
I live in Pleasanton because of the schools. It would be nice to pay a lower price for a bigger home, but won't do that until my children are finished with schools in Pleasanton. I highly recommend PUSD!!
Good Morning Rsawkar.

Congratulations on your move to the Bay Area. Pleasanton has great schools. I moved here from England and found the schools to be great. Many of the school have won California Distinguished School awards and Blue Ribbon Awards.
They have high 800-900 API rankings.
I have children in the school system and have been very happy with the level of teaching. One of the main reasons people move into Pleasanton is because of the schools and the community feel the town has. Lots of families and plenty to do.
Here is a link so you can find out about all the information on schools.

http://www.greatschools.org/search/search.page?search_type=0…

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I am happy to answer questions you may have.

JoAnn Wheeler
joann@joannwheeler.com
925 699 3337.
Hello~
As the other Local agents have stated , our Middle Schools are wonderful. I also moved here for the schools 16+ years ago. My children have attended Hart Middle School (which is the newest Middle school) and I have been very happy. I was on the School Site council for this school, so got to know the administration and teachers very well. Apr scores do tell the academic story, but there is more to each school than just test scores. You may want to stop in and visit each school , to see the different personality.
If you are just starting your search, take some time and drive the city. Make sure you are working with a local agent , whom really know the city and neighborhoods. Presently we have low inventory in Pleasanton, making a bit of a challenge for all buyers. If you would like any additional information or to discuss further, please email or give me a call.
SIncerely,

Julia Murtagh
"Bringing Integrity to Your Front Door"
925-997-2411
http://www.JuliaMurtagh.com
Thank for your inquiry. Pleasanton is a beautiful area. Pleasanton is part of what is call the tri-valley area. The three cities included are Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton. Over the last 10-15 years the area has grown into three beautiful communities. Pleasanton has both middle schools and a few K-8 schools. Some of the K-8 are Montessori based education. There are private and religious based schools as well. All in all Pleasanton has an array of schools to choose from that all have fantastic reviews. Unless you're considering private or Montessori education the middle school you attend is also based upon what community you live in. If you've had a chance to look at the different communities and the homes for sale I'd be happy to let you know what schools specifically are located in those areas.

Sincerely yours,

Tricia McCarthy
Hi Rsawkar,
There are 3 middle schools in Pleasanton! Hart, Harvest Park and Pleasanton Middle School. All of these have very high API scores and great extra curricular activities too!
Cindy

Cindy Whitehand
Better Homes & gardens Tri-Valley
6111 johnson Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925)-200-4102
cindy.whitehand@bhghome.com
DRE#01339527
All level schools in Pleasanton are great....There are lot of people that move to Pleasanton from the other local cities not only because of school, but other quality amenities that Pleasanton has to offer. Pleasanton offers a rich culture with old quaint downtown, very organized city government and a family oriented community located on intersection of two major arteries; 580 & 680 Freeways as well as BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) providing easy access to San Francisco and job centers in the area.

My family and I moved to Pleasanton from San Jose area in 1997 and love it here. You cannot go wrong choosing Pleasanton as a place to live. I know all about the Pleasanton...let me know how I can further assist you make your cross country relocation a bit smoother.

Best wishes,

Steve Mohseni
925-484-0707
Schools in Pleasanton are very good. Please check API scores for the area (Alameda County). One of the links is:
http://school-ratings.com/cities/Pleasanton.html. All rankings above 800 are very good. As you can see, there is abundance of good schools.
Artur Urbans…, Real Estate Pro in Burlingame, CA