Michael  Dav…, Home Buyer in Rochester, MN

Holiday Inn condominiums attached to Mayo Clinic, SW downtown Rochester, MN 55902

Asked by Michael Davis, Rochester, MN Sun Sep 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3088358222-207-5th-Ave-SW-120…

Answers

3
We did not ask about schools. However, if you know of condominiums for sale at the Holiday Inn attached to Mayo Clinic, please, please give us the addresses or MLS listings. Thank you. Michael and Maria Davis
There is one listing in the holiday inn building and it is a beautiful condo on the top level with huge windows and panoramic views. It is a one bedroom and the mls is 4040344. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can show you this property when you visit Rochester. Thank you.

Tom
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hey Michael,

I just noticed your question was regarding schools. I believe the schools for the condos above holiday inn are riverside, fridell and mayo.

Tom Hill
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Hey Michael, there are many condos on top of the holiday inn hotel. They have different options available, come with a parking spot or two and have a private elevator to access these floors. Please let me know if I can answer any specific questions about these or other condos.

Thank you for the inquiry,

Tom Hill
Matik Management
507-990-2876