Schools in 77019>Question Details

momandwife, Renter in Houston, TX

Hi, My family is moving to Houston and I'm interested in a 3 bedroom apartment that is zoned to the either River Oaks elementary or Bush elementary.

Asked by momandwife, Houston, TX Sat Nov 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 77019

Answers

6
I recently sold a house in the area you are interested in and noticed there are rentals also available. Give me a call or send me a tetxt on my cell phone (713) 854-1638. I wiould be honored to work with you. Lestine lakes, Realtor-Associate, Coleman & Co. Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Hi, Renter! I am happy to assist with your search in the Houston area. As a resident of the Energy Corridor for over 20 years, I know the area very well and am happy to help answer any questions. Here are links to Barbara Bush Elementary and River Oaks Elementary:

http://www.houstonisd.org/bushelem

http://www.houstonisd.org/Domain/12253

Thanks very much.

Maria L. Sganga
Keller Williams Memorial
281.704.7447
yourtexasrealtor@outlook.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Three-bedroom apartments aren't exactly plentiful ... and their being zoned to a particular school lessens your options. The two schools you mention are well over an hour's distance from each other ... Bush Elementary is in The Woodlands, a suburb north of Houston, and River Oaks is in one of the most expensive areas in the city. Housing will be far more costly in the latter area, while you'll be in for a commute from The Woodlands ... and traffic is a nightmare.

You might want to contact an apartment location firm ... just Google "Apartment Locators Houston" and you'll have your choice of dozens. You've got a major decision to make. If we can be of further assistance, please get back to us here.
I'll be happy to try. Please e-mail me at ... al@geffon.net, and let me know your budget requirements, and any other items of priority. There are some outstanding public schools here, and I'll do my best to find a home that will work for you and your family.
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
thank you very much. I was actually talking about the bush elementary that is in the energy corridor. Its right by an apartment complex called the eclipse. Yet, we now have decided after 5 hours of research that it is better to rent a house. Let me know if you can be of assistance. The biggest concern for us is that we need a good school for our son, who currently attends a school like St. Johns but in Chicago and all of the private schools currently have waiting list, which leaves us with public schooling. PLEASE HELP
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
Please send me your information and I can send you some options. I specialize in River Oaks and its surrounding areas!
Rebeccav@johndaugherty.com
I would love to help you find your new home! Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the list of properties that match your criteria.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
cell. 713-534-3018
I am happy to send you a list. Please send me your email address and I will send it to you right away! Talk to you soon!

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
Dschrakamp@gmail.com