Schools in Carmel>Question Details

Melesosa, Home Buyer in Carmel, IN

Hi, I would like to know which is the highest ranked Private Roman Catholic School for 6-7 grades in Carmel, IN. Thanks.

Asked by Melesosa, Carmel, IN Mon Nov 25, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Carmel

Answers

6
Our Lady of Mt Carmel, has a 16/1 student teacher ratio and has a 10 rating on Great Schools. I would be happy to show you some homes in the Carmel Area. Email me at paula@fredcunningham.com and I will set up a search!
Hi, I have lived in Carmel for many years, Our Lady of Mt Carmel has a very good reputation, small class sizes and excellent test scores. Please let me know if you would like me and my team to help narrow down some home choices for you or set up a tour of Carmel homes.

Fred Cunningham
Cunningham Realty Group
fred@fredcunningham.com
317-514-5098
Thank you Melesosa,
Send me your email address and I will send you the neighborhoods near Our Lady of Mount Carmel. You can hone in on them with Trulia or my web site has more pictures. Prices range from around $220,000 and up.
Have a good weekend
Fred@fredcunningham.com
317.514.5098
Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013
Magdelena,

My daughter is headed for Chile in December! I will be happy to search for some good options for you. Please email me at fred@fredcunningham.com or my assistant at paula@fredcunningham.com and we will set up a search that will email you good choices automatically when they become available.
If you would like to talk in more detail give me a call 317-514-5098
Flag Tue Nov 26, 2013
Thanks Fred. My Husband was just relocated to Indianapolis area. We would like to buy a house in Carmel,In, as we heard is the best place to live near Indianapolis. We live in Santiago de Chile (South America) right now. My husband will travel in January and will apply to school for our kids. He will start look for some possible neighborhoods to live. I know it is not the best season… I am planning to travel to Carmel, the second week of March (spring) and we will start the process of buying a house. We will need to be living there by June 2014. Mean while I downloaded "Trulia" app and I am looking for possible houses to buy or neighborhoods to live just to have an idea. I really appreciate your help, and definitely would like to be in touch with you If you have any advice that could help us in this process. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Magdalena Sosa
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013
Check out http://www.great schools.org. It is the best tool I have found for researching schools.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 25, 2013
Melesosa:

Have you managed to find the information you're looking for on schools? OLMC (Our Lady of Mt. Carmel) is the first one that comes to mind. Located at 146th and Oakridge Road.

Are you looking specifically in Carmel?

Mallorie Wilson
Sales Manager
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
Melesosa, There are many choices in the Indianapolis Area for a Catholic Education. With your children in grades 6-7 you may want to think about your high school choices as well of which there are several. Cathedral High School would be a great option. I would be happy to assist you in this process if you have not already settled on an agent to assist you. I am at Century 21 which is a global company that would be able to assist you not only on your purchase here in Indiana but the coordination on the sale of your existing residence in Chile. If you would like more information on how we can help please contact me at agallagher@c21scheetz.com.
Happy Thanksgiving Melesosa. Thank you for your question. The best Catholic school in Carmel, IN for 6-7 grades is Our Lady Mount Carmel. I have attached a link to their website below. Contact me at 317-874-8770 if you would like assistance in contacting the school or meeting the staff.

http://www.olmc1.org