Schools in 48377>Question Details

Ying, Home Buyer in Michigan Oaks, Grand...

Hi, I am interested in this property(41778 Brownstone Drive #34, Novi MI 48377),but I want to know the school district it belongs,for

Asked by Ying, Michigan Oaks, Grand Rapids, MI Tue Sep 25, 2012

instance,will my child study at Novi high school?
thanks

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 48377

Answers

5
Hello Ying,
This home is in the Walled Lake consolidated school district to answer your question about the high school. You child would most likely be going to "Walled Lake Western High School". But just as previously mentioned it has been sold on 12/07/2012 as a short sale. Are you just curious or are you interested in homes in this area? If you have questions,I would be happy to answer them for you regardless of your reason for inquiring. Feel free to contact me to discuss any further questions. Have a Great Day!

Mike Stawizky
(248) 980-4406

3DX Real Estate Novi
findahomemike@gmail.com
Find your home: moveinnow.org
Or visit us on Trulia.com
Web Reference: http://moveinnow.org
Unfortunately this home had a deadline for offers a few days ago but there are other great similar homes in the area that are active. Please contact me and I can send you a list of active homes and we can go look at them as soon as you can so you dont miss out!

Amber Leatherman
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
aleatherman@cbwm.com
248.924.7733

Michele answered your school question, but I just wanted to let you know that Highest and Best offers were due on this property on 9-23-2012. This property is listed as a Short Sale. The terms offered were Cash or Conventional on this home.

Let me know if you are interested in a similar property in this complex or the surrounding areas.

My contact information is listed below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Offer deadline was on the 23rd. If you are looking for a home with Novi schools, you should have a Realtor working hard for you. I specialize in the Novi market. Homes that come on the market in this area go very fast. Contact me today and I'll provide you with homes that meet your needs. djohnson@realtor.com or direct at 313-719-5838.
The location of that property is located in the Walled Lake school district.