Schools in 07462>Question Details

Racheal, Both Buyer and Seller in Vernon, NJ

Hey, My name is Racheal. I just moved up to vernon with my husband. We fell in love with this town. I just had tripplets and i have 3 older ones.

Asked by Racheal, Vernon, NJ Thu Oct 15, 2009

There ages are all young 9 through just born. I want to no if vernon is a good place for young kids!!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07462

Answers

4
I hope the link below works. Vernon Earthfest is free to the public. It hosts events for kids. Scheduled for April 28, 2013 at Heaven Hill Farm in Vernon. Welcome to our neighborhood.
Hello Racheal - congratulations! Let me know if you are interested in an Au Pair.
Hi Racheal,

Welcome to Vernon!

Vernon is a very tight community with many activites for families. Feel free to visit my website, http://www.sussexcountyrealestatepros.com and click on the "VERNON" tab for a variety of local information.

Hope you are enjoying the first snow!!!

Donna Spinetta
Realty Executives
14 Church Street - Suite 2
Vernon, NJ
973-764-0900
donnaspinetta@realtyexecutives.com
Hey Racheal,

I grew up in Stockholm, which is right next to Vernon. I loved growing up in that area. Do you have specific questions about schools or other community concerns that I could help you with? Did you already buy a house in that area, or are you looking for another home for your expanded family with the newborns? I would gladly offer any assistance that you may need. Hope to hear from you.

In good health,

Bradley Bargiel
Weichert, Realtors®
bbargiel@weichert.com
Cell: (973) 229-9158