Schools in Buford>Question Details

Julie Britta…, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA

Help Real Estate Pros! I know Suwanee well, however, I don't know the schools in Buford & Sugar Hill. I need to know what the Top 5 schools

Asked by Julie Brittain - Top Agent, Atlanta, GA Thu Feb 25, 2010

are in Buford & Sugar Hill. I have Level Creek and Riverside in Suwanee in their Gateway and I need to expand our search. Please help! Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Buford

Answers

2
Julie,

As the other answer stated you want to include Buford City Schools. Also include North Gwinnett HS, Lanier Middle, Buford Academy, Sugar Hill, & Suwanee.
Buford City Schools & Mill Creek Schools are extremely sought after by buyers in Gwinnett County. You can't lose with either one of those! Buford City has smaller class sizes and are known for their high performing sports. Mill Creek schools have excellent test scores and Osborne Middle School is the only middle school in Gwinnett with a rating of "10" - as told to me by my clients.