Schools in Chicago>Question Details

lacour_domin…, Renter in Chicago, IL

Hello i am trying to find a 5 or 6 bedroom house in the zip code area of 60629

Asked by lacour_dominique, Chicago, IL Sun Sep 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Chicago

Good Day ! I found your advertisement & would like to offer a complimentary consultation for you to achieve the greatest results. I’m Bernie Small, licensed Real Estate Broker, with ‘4 Sale Realty’ in which I have been the company’s #1 top selling agent for the past 3 years.

I bring comparative market analysis, energy, availability plus what to look for if you were going to choose a broker. I would be glad to schedule a time via your busy schedule to assist with your project.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience for opportunities.

Bernie Small
4 Sale Realty
What's your price range? How are you planning to purchase the house?
What's your price range? and are you pre-approved by a bank?
Depending on your budget, there are homes that are available.
I am a licensed Realtor and I have been working with several houses and home buyers in this neighborhood lately. I know the area extremely well. In order to serve you best, I will need to get to know you and your likes and dislikes so that we can find the perfect house for you in your budget range. There are a lot of homes with at least 5 bedrooms in this area east of Midway, and I know I can help you right away. You can call or text me at (773) 234-3869 or you can email me at and I'd be happy to walk you through the entire process. Happy house hunting!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
I would be happy to be of service. My office is in your desired zip code. Send me an e-mail.
Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty
The most important question is what is your budget. We can tell you how many are on the market in your range with that number of bedrooms. Also, how many bathrooms, are you looking for something that needs no or little work, or a fixer-upper, how many parking spaces?
Good Evening,

You want to hire a Realtor who can best accommodate your needs. I recommend speaking with a few and going with the one who can deliver to you what you are looking for in an agent.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
There are some of these out there. It would benefit you to get a good Realtor to help. Its free to use their services.