Schools in 30180>Question Details

Cincinnatina…, Home Buyer in 30180

Hello, I have recently purchased a home in Villa Rica,Ga (30180)1yr.ago. I will like to enrolling my child in

Asked by Cincinnatinative, 30180 Sat Jul 25, 2009

South Douglas Elementary which is in the Douglasville,Ga (30135) less than 10miles (est.) away from my home. I would like to know - is this school is in our district ? Can I enroll my child in the school of my choice ? Do I actually have to enroll my child in the neighborhood school (Sand Hill) ? looking for great public school options/variety.If not can I enroll my child in this school South Douglas any-how ?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30180

Answers

2
In Carroll County you can send your child to any school in the district, however you will be responsible for their transportation. Sometimes when the child is small and you work outside the district and won't be able provide safe after school care for this reason you may be able to register your child outside the district. Still the expense falls on you. Iticha is a great school as is sand hill. Check with the BOE for answers before you decide. I've inclosed the number and best of luck 770-832-3568.
I would check with Douglas county but you must be in Carroll County if Sand Hill Elementary is your home school. I understand it is a good school - check it out.