Schools in 27705>Question Details

Covington, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

HOW CLOSE TO UNC AND DO YOU CONSIDER THIS A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD?

Asked by Covington, Durham, NC Tue Jan 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 27705

Answers

6
It depends. The north end of this zip, above I 70 can have quite a congested slow commute to UNC. The neighborhoods vary in terms of price point and there is quite a bit of financial distress in certain areas. I have sold several foreclosures there. But there are lots of beautiful neighborhoods with great features and easy access to store and restaurants. Best bet is to have an agent take you a tour and see for yourself. The more you see, the more expert you will become.
This is a great neighborhood, with pool, tennis, playground and very close to RTP, Duke and UNC. If you would like additional information about this neighborhood I am happy to provide you with those additional details.
I've been in the business for over 20 years, lived in Chapel Hill for 15+ yrs., I know the area well and it would be my pleasure to assist you in relocating here.
Christine
http://www.ChristineKhoury.com
Cute neighborhood, walk to the park n ride. Resale is good due to the affordability and proximity to major roads and conveniences.
Hi
If you will provide me with an actual property I will be glad to help.
Michael
You have a lot of choices for a drive to UNC from Durham, where you'll find lower cost homes and rentals. School aged childern put another issue at hand. Please advise the address.

Pat Radack
919-452-3416
You did not indicate a specific property so it's going to be very hard for any of us to give you a good answer. If you're referring to Covington Place in Chapel Hill, that's roughly 10 minutes or less to UNC and you could walk to where you would pick up the bus. I live in Durham and the only Covington I know of is located in Treyburn which would be a good 30-40 minutes from UNC.

If I can be of any assistnace feel free to contact me directly through my profile here on Truila, I specialize in Buyer Side Brokering.