Schools in 22192>Question Details

aisa_o215, Home Buyer in Fort Belvoir, VA

HELP! We are a military family looking for a place to rent in this are (22192), lake ridge area. We are looking for a 3 br townhome, maximum rent

Asked by aisa_o215, Fort Belvoir, VA Thu Aug 9, 2012

$1600-$1700. Can anyone help me please? We will arrive in VA around first week of October.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 22192

Answers

7
There are several townhomes currently available in the 22192 neighborhoods in this price range. If you would like, I can send you the listings that most meet your criteria. Do you have pets? Are there any additional requirements you have?
Please contact me at:
cindy.fox@longandfoster.com
703-986-5745

I have worked with many military families moving to and from our area.
I am a full time agent and work with a full service company.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Cindy Fox
Long & Foster Realtors
Please call me You can qualify for va loan at no downpayment and pay less than
1700.00

Please call me 301-768-0140
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Aisa, we just wanted to inform you that we have a townhouse in Woodbridge VA 22191 - not too far from 22192. It is 3 level brickfront with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and driveway. Built in 2006, so not too old. Will be delighted to send you pictures if need be. My cellphone for contact is 703 - 624 - 6351. Thanks
Hi Catali2538,
Can you please tell me more about the property? Price?
Please send me pictures!:)
aisa_o215@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
Dear Asia:

Welcome to the neighborhood ~ I have helped many relocation families in this area and would love to assist you too. Below is the link to all the available rentals in the zip code you have requested.

Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=2865417X4SGF&p=DE-…

If you are moving to VA in the first week of Oct. you may need to begin your search earlier. Will you be visiting VA before that? My husband works at Fort Belvoir Army hotels and will be able to help you with the stay while you are finding a house, also commute is not bad at all from Fort to 22192.

Looking forward to helping you with your move to Virginia!!
Please feel free to call me directly if you have any questions ~

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
PWAR MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
You should not have any problems finding a rental in 22192. I am retired Army and have resided in this area since April 1998. If you like I can assist you and your family. My office is located at 4004 Genesee Place, Suite 113 in Woobridge, VA 22192, Buyers Advantage Real Estate Corp. My cell is 703.216.5635 and email address is cheryl@buyercoach.com. I hope to hear from you. I am a fulltime REALTOR and handle many military out of state and overseas.
Dear Military Family: there are a number of homes in that zip code for rent at your price range. I am glad to help you. I am a military family too and understand the urgency. Please contact me at 703-489-9882 or email at kgatewoodrealtor@gmail.com
I would be glad to help you find a rental in the area. My husband and I are realtors and veterans and understand your situation :) Please contact me with your specific criteria and I will get you a list of homes. Thanks.

Jennifer & Carlos Rivera
Realtors & Veterans; Licensed in Virginia
Quantico Realty Group LLC
A division of Move4Free Realty LLC
Multi-Million Dollar Club Member, Top Producer
http://www.Quanticorealtygroup.com
Cellular: (571)208-2349