Schools in Holmdel>Question Details

Joanne, Renter in Red Bank, NJ

For Holmdel NJ brokers: Does Holmdel's public school have a Pre-Kindergarten program? Is Kindergarten full day or half-day?

Asked by Joanne, Red Bank, NJ Wed Apr 11, 2012

Do they bus for Kindergarten? Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Holmdel

Answers

3
Glad to help Joanne. If you have any other questions or need info on anything, let me know. Feel free to visit my website in the meantime. It has a lot of great information and you can keep posted on the latest homes on the market.

If there's anything else I can do, don't hesitate to call. Always happy to help.

Derek
Thank you very much, Derek. That's all I need for now since we are just starting to think about moving, but I will keep your name. I appreciate you taking the time to send the school handbook. That was going the extra step.
Hi Joanne,

I've attached a link pertaining to the hours for Pre-K at Holmdel's Village School.

They have Pre-K programs in the morning from 9:05 AM to 11:40 AM and afternoon from 12:45 PM to 3:20 PM.

They have bus service at the school, but you may want to check on Pre-K or kindergarten.

Do you live in the area now or are you looking to make a move to Holmdel? If you're looking for a new home here I'd be happy to assist you. It's a beautiful area and the schools are great!

Please let me know how I can help.

Derek Primont
Exit Realty East Coast
(732) 320-8251
derekprimont@gmail.com
http://www.RealEstateInMonmouth.com