Schools in Florida>Question Details

Hoop, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

Florida MLS Search Engine by school?

Asked by Hoop, Atlanta, GA Fri Dec 11, 2009

I want to look at Florida real estate online, and to be able to shop by school.

In Georgia, we have, which will allow you to shop for a home in any elementary, middle, or high school district you select. It's free.

Is there any website for Florida that has that feature -- you can see all the houses for sale within a school district?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Florida

Here are two websites that may help. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to give me a call
Hi Hoop!

We do not have a website where you can see what homes are for sale by school districts. In our area we have school choice. Here is a link to Manatee County School District so you can check out the schools and find out more about school choice.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions about our area that you have. Just give me a call.

Team Pepka strives to provide unparalleled service to all of our clients, whether they are buying or selling a home. We guarantee your privacy will be respected. Making such a decision should not be done alone and we are here to help every step of the way as your trusted, professional real estate partners.

Please visit our website at: where you can find out more about our team, search for homes, find out how much your home is worth, request mortgage information, get the latest information on market trends and so much more.

We hope to speak with you directly about how we can assist you with your real estate needs.

Alisa Begley, Buyer Specialist
Team Pepka
Keller Williams Realty On The Water
(941) 708-3555