Schools in Fossil Lake>Question Details

Sammeh Ramad…, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

Falling Water Drive, Fort Collins

Asked by Sammeh Ramadan, Fort Collins, CO Sat Sep 24, 2011

One other idea, Sammeh, is to use the SchoolVIEW site,, at the state department of education website. It allows you to get school- and district-level report cards. I also love the growth model section, which allows you to see all schools within a district and their improvement relative to other schools in that district. You can also add another district to each bubble chart and make comparisons with other schools in other school districts. Very cool.

For example, see this chart for Poudre schools and how they did in the area of mathematics,… You can hover over each bubble to see the school's name, and their performance in that subject area.

Hope that this was helpful. I am not a real estate agent - just an educator/school person that wants parents to have the best school-related info for their kids. Good luck!
Web Reference:
Hi Sammeh:

There are 4 schools near Fossil Lake Ranch. Zach Elementary School - Core Knowledge Cirriculum, Preston Middle School, Kinard Middle School - Core Knowledge Cirriculum (priority given to students from a Core Knowledge Elementary) and Fossil Ridge High School. If you have a specific school that you would like your child to go to you will need to move into that school area or speak to the school directly about School of Choice. About 31% of the kids in Poudre School District opt for School of Choice however not all schools can take kiddos outside of the boundary area and it's important to know that before buying a home. Just something to think about. Let me know if I can help in any other way! ~ Jennifer Kelly
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 25, 2011
Hi Sammeh, did you look at the link…
that gives info on all the schools around Fossil Lake. There is some decent info on there but if your needing information on a specific schoo,l let me know and I can send it to you.
Thanks, have a great day!

Todd Patterson
Use the Poudre School website to identify schools based on an address: