Schools in Emeryville>Question Details

Tony, Other/Just Looking in Union City, CA

Emeryville center of community life what that let me tell you what it is why u may make you move there

Asked by Tony, Union City, CA Sun Jul 5, 2009

Answers

2
That's awesome! I used to live in Emeryville 25 years ago..went to Anna Yates back then. What Emeryville was then, you couldnt even imagine that this is what the Emeryville of today would look like. I miss it dearly.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
The Center for Community Life is a gathering place for all Emeryville community members who seek education, recreation, health and community activities. The School District and City have hosted meetings over the past 7 years to hear what community uses Emeryville residents would see as a benefit to the community. The Center of Community Life is for Emeryville residents who attend brand new elenmentry,high school,pre school,adult school build there swimming pool, fields, recreation center, meeting rooms, park area, play grounds, gymnasiums, libraries, classrooms, wellness centers, gardens and other facilities programmed by the City, Schools and nonprofit organizations that serve the community. here link http://emerycenter.org/index.html see for yourself this give you more reason move to Emeryville.