Schools in Allandale>Question Details

marjoriemd, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Edendale Ct. 78756

Asked by marjoriemd, Austin, TX Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3107226806-2711-Cascade-Dr-Au…

Answers

6
marjoriemd, I have been out with clients all day, so I just now saw your question. The other agents have basically answered your question already, but I would be happy to assist further if needed. I do represent buyers and sellers in that area, and am one of the top agents in the greater Austin area as well.

If you are not yet working with a Realtor and would like some free, excellent assistance, feel free to call me and I will do all I can to help. Feel free also to click on my name and review my Credentials and Client Testimonials, and see if we may be a good fit. I am a full-time, full-service Realtor and work seven days a week to go the extra distance to find you just the right home at just the right price, terms & conditions! I also have a superb team of lenders, inspectors, title people, etc. assist us throughout all phases of the process.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
I used to live in Allandale. It is a beautiful tree lined neighborhood with above average sized lots and a great location. In fact, it is near the geographic center of Austin proper. The schools are Gullet, Lamar, and McCallum(known for the Fine Arts program)

Please feel free to visit the bottom of my home page where there is a quick link for all available homes in Allandale.

I would be happy to discuss your home search anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
The schools in Allandale are Elem. Gullett, Mid School is Lamar and SrHS is McCallum. The property you have search for thru Truila is now under contract taking backup.

Goldwasser Real Estate
Frank Ortega
fcortega@att.net
The homes and lots are, on average, bigger than other central Austin areas, and the style and architecuture is an easy era to recognize: 60's and 70's. The trees in the area are fabulous. Allandale is bounded by Anderson Lane on the north, by Shoal Creek at 45th Street tot he south, with Burnet Road as its eastern boundary and MoPac as the western boundary. The neighborhood is just minutes away from the university and downtown. If you are looking to lease or purchase, please give me the pleasure to assit you in your search. You can reach me either by calling, texting, or just drop me an email at 512-426-6865, email address: fcortega@att.net.

Goldwasser Real Estate
Frank Ortega
Hi, Marjorie!

Allandale is a wonderful neighborhood about 7 miles north of downtown. I live in this area and we thoroughly enjoy its proximity to shopping, restaurants, parks, etc. The home on Edendale is closer to a little neighborhood called Rosedale. It's about 3 miles from the university and, again close to so many wonderful establishments and all of the fantastic events that dowtown Austin has to offer.

I have assisted many clients in their moves from California and can provide excellent references. I would love to speak with you more about the details of your move and help you find the perfect neighborhood in Austin to call home. Contact me any time!

Marian Millard
Goldwasser Real Estate
512.293.3330
mmillard@gretx.com
I'm curious what type of a neighborhood Allandale is? Is is close proximity to town and the university? I'm looking to relocate from CA
Marjorie