Schools in Peoria>Question Details

Helloha1, Other/Just Looking in Peoria, IL

Dunlap High School vs Richwoods High School?

Asked by Helloha1, Peoria, IL Sat Jul 10, 2010

It seems like Richwoods has a lot of advanced courses, but a lot of people seem to recommend Dunlap. Which is better for getting into a good college?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Peoria

Answers

3
I don't know anything about richwoods, but Dunlap is great. It was one of the best schools in Illinois. They have a great variety of classes and honors/ap classes. It is just the right size school too. http://www.dunlapcusd.net/dhs/ You can visit the school website here. It is a matter of personal preference, but most people will recommend Dunlap. The area is nice too.
Helloha1,

I agree with Melissa that it is a matter of preference and opinion, and of course what particular courses offered by the schools, teacher/student ratios, etc. You can go to my website at http://www.centralil-homes.com and get data for each school you are interested in. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in helping you find a home when you do decide on a school district.

At your service, Paul
Helloha1,
Good question. Obviously everyone has their opinion and preference when it comes to schools. One suggestion, if you haven't already done so, would be to research each school's academic statistics. You can do this by visiting the website for each school district. Another thought would be to contact each school directly to inquire and possibly schedule a tour.

Hope this helps give you some direction at least.

Melissa Stevenson