Schools in 06830>Question Details

Kabir Syed, Home Buyer in 10128

Does zip code 06830 Greenwich have the best public school system in the state? Kabir

Asked by Kabir Syed, 10128 Wed Nov 18, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 06830

Answers

2
Dear Kabir,
In Lower Fairfield there are many school systems that perform closely in many of the standardized forms of measurement such as the SAT's etc....this information is available to the general public in school reports to which I would be happy to direct you. Are you going to be new to this area? Have you looked at the surroundung towns as well? I am very well acquainted all of the suburban/rural towns in Lower Fairifeld County; including Greenwich, New Canaan, Darien, Wilton, New Canaan, Westport, Weston, Redding and Easton. Please let me know if I may be of further help to you. I would also be happy to furnish you with my guideline for purchasing a home in Lower Fairfield County, explaining the subtle step-by-step differences in the way this is accomplished in the various towns.
Wishing you all the very best!
Lisa
Lisa Jones
"Golden Key Achiever" with over $30,000,000 in recent sales in Fairfield County
203-218-6664 cell
LJones@HigginsGroup.com
It all depends on what criteria is being used to measure the "best" in the state. Like individuals, what's important to one may be unimportant to another. What criteria is important to you? Class size, teacher v. student ratios, $ spent per pupil, percent who go to college, etc, etc?

You should discuss your needs, wants, resources and impressions with the agent/broker that is representing you. That way you will receive information specific to your individual needs and circumstances.

Questions like the one asked cannot be accurately answered with the little information provided. I hope this helps.