Schools in 29405>Question Details

Cheryl Merkel, Home Buyer in 44202

Does this neighborhood have many minorities living there?

Asked by Cheryl Merkel, 44202 Thu Aug 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 29405

Answers

9
the descendants of the slaves who worked the island plantations have never left the area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Coming from San Francisico I consider this a well diversed neighborhood. I have been here two years and no problems. People are friendly and maintain their homes.
Virgie, you are aiming negativity at whites, with YOUR comment. How do you know what color the Asker is? For all you know, she wanted to know because SHE is a minority.
so, basically it is a black and white community. i would say maybe 50/50?
a lot of african-americans, no asians whatsoever, no openly gay people (even though common sense tells me they are amongst us), very few latinos, very few immigrants, you hardly ever see indians (from India). i am asian myself and i feel a bit uncomfortable in this neighborhood because i realize that i do stand out. i hope it was helpful.
To answer your question Cheryl, yes there are minorities living there and a great diverse mixture of them. I don't know why you would ask a question like this without explaining yourself a little bit more as not to give the wrong impression. If your question is aimed at minorities in a negative way, then yes, there are many and I live there as well. So if this keeps you from wanting to live here, this is a good thing for our community. If you meant something else like perhaps, you wanted to be somewhere where there are many minorities so you wouldn't feel like you stood out, then I apologize. Maybe this is the place for you. I pray this is what you meant to ask. Have a blessed day!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
I am surprised someone would ask this question in this day and age..who cares what color the people are, why dont you just ask if its a good neighborhood..I can tell you now that I have seen some crappy neighborhoods, that were ALL white! so there you go..
Exactly what I was thinking, Dan....sounds like a plant
This is like Kryptonite. Answer this and lose your license.