Schools in Hillsboro>Question Details

Veronica, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Does anyone know this area?Bloom, WI, I want to look at this house, but want lots of info first, It's a long trip for me. Is the area windy?

Asked by Veronica, San Antonio, TX Wed Mar 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3109375405-20548-Cave-Rd-Hill…

Answers

2
Call the listing agent - Kathy- asap. There is an offer but not accepted yet. 608-625-6100. Good Luck!!!
This is a very rural, small town area that is all bluff country and rolling hills. If you are not familiar with the area, do a search for properties with acreage because there are lots of decent priced properties in the area east and south of LaCrosse. Not a lot of WalMarts and JCPenney's nearby - country living.
Thank You, We have horses and are looking for that I see my post shows MN, we live in CALI right now, but from Ontario Canada. Away from it all is what we want. With hay fields to be self sufficient.
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013