Rebekah Hyde, Renter in Houston, TX

Does anyone know of good daycares nearby?

Asked by Rebekah Hyde, Houston, TX Wed Aug 17, 2011

Answers

2
The Kids Corner Daycare
11403 Hall Rd. Houston,TX 77089
(281) 464-8500

My daughter has been going there since she was 8 weeks old, she is now 2.5 years. It is family owned and run.
http://linktown.khou.com/biz/the-kids-corner-daycare-center/…

The staff are very loving and very caring - especially Ms. Darcel and Ms. Jennifer. My daughter loves it here. It is one of the cheapest around, which makes it really affordable, but yet it is a high quality daycare and after many calls and looking into many places, I know I found the right one at The Kids Corner. The child:teacher ratio is extremely low. It is the best daycare I found around the I45 and Beltway 8 area. When I first called the daycare for pricing, I was hesitant when I heard how low the price was, but the staff was so nice on the phone I went over and checked them out and was very pleasently suprised.
Hi Rebekah, the best way to find out good daycares is to review them on the web site and then go and visit them. A good criteria first would be for you to narrow the locations to close vicinity to your home or to your place of work and then go from there. Perhaps other parents from the neighborhood could be helpful in their suggestions for you to go and check out some of them. Hope this helps.
Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com