Schools in Rose City Park>Question Details

Lori Prouty, Renter in Clackamas, OR

Does anyone know if this is real or a scam? $900 3204 NE 58th Ave, Portland, OR 97213

Asked by Lori Prouty, Clackamas, OR Mon Nov 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Frental%2F3137972119-3204-NE-58th-Ave-Portl… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3137972119-3204-NE-58th-Ave-Por…

Answers

10
How much do you have saved for rent with first and last months rent what can you spend says a lot about what you can find and where do you want to look? Tom
I don't have pets or kids. I'm single and looking for an shabby to help me find a rental. That's all. If your available would you be interested?
Rentals are hard to find and if you have pets it is even harder. Do not get yourself into a rent to own. If you cannot buy a house today why do you think in 2-3 years you will be able to. Land lords want you to do this but they think they can credit you your rent payment as money towards your down. You can not do this any more. The only amount you can be credited is the amount above fair rent and if at the end of 2 or 3 years you do not qualify you lose this extra money. How can this be good for you? Today interest rates are 4.5% and in 2 years maybe 5.5% so your payments will be higher. Did your down payment go up along with your income in the coming two years. Talk to a mortgage broker to see what they say about you getting a loan? If you have bad credit it will take at least a couple of years to fix that. Good luck to you. Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX
BTW my location on my message is wrong. I'mliving in Gresham, OR 97230
I saw that you offered services to people trying to rent or rent to own. If your still interested I know I am desperate. I'm moving in 7 days and because I'm not from Portland and I'm suffering from a illness and slightly house.bound my capabilities of finding housing ate lacking, at its worst its now made me a potential homeless victim. Not for lack of funds, just not capable of renting my home any longer. I'm embarrassed but extremely worried and desperation brings people to post messages on real estate blog boards. Thanks Bonnie

bonnieswayngim@gmail.com
Tom Inglesby, Broker, 97239
Sad but these crooks are now showing up every week. If you look at top left corner will see the RMLS photo emblem and then you can tell the picture was lifted. Homes in Portland rent for $1.25- $1.50 a foot or more depending on area. We have a 3% vacancy rate so it is a tight market give me a call and I can help you maybe find a place, I do this as a free service for renters. Good luck. Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX 503-319-9035
Thanks for responding. I guess I don't understand what the scam is. How can they rent a house that is for sale by someone else? If it is happening more often, then they must be getting away with it, but how? Lori
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
This house has been on the market since 11/11. The price is $719,900
The ML# is 13635738
Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Coleen Jondahl
503-318-3424
Hi there,
This property is listed for $719,000 it has been on the market since 11/11. ML # 13635738

Let me know if you have other questions:)

Coleen Jondahl
Lee Davies Real Estate
503-318-3424
I would imagine it is a scam as I've seen those same photos in the for sale listing.
If it's too good to be true...