Schools in 08510>Question Details

Gigi, Home Buyer in 08510

Does Millstone township elementary have Before/after school program?

Asked by Gigi, 08510 Thu Oct 29, 2009

We are looking into the area and wondering if Milstone township has before/after school care? If so, on or offsite? I would hope so because i would think most parent both work. Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08510

Answers

3
Gigi-I know time has lapsed but I just saw this question posted .If you still need help with your Millstone search I would be glad to help you. I live here,work here and my children go to the school here. I am a full time agent here and know the area very well. I would be glad to help with what ever you need. You can contact me at robin.cittone@prudentialnewjersey.com
Hi Gigi

Here is a link to the Millstone Township Schools:

http://www.millstone.k12.nj.us/new/elem_staff.htm

Happy Searching
Karen Sluyk
karen@Peninsulafirst.com
732-567-7152 cell
Hi Gigi
Millstone Township offers a 1/2 day Kindergarten program. However, you have an option to pay approx. 425. a month to have a full day program. The YMCA and Kindercare offer before and after school care. The YMCA program is housed within the school while the Kindercare children are bused to and from. I am not sure of the costs of either of these programs. Something you might want to compare to paying the extra 425. month for full day.

If I can be of further assistance to you in your home search, Please feel free to reach out. I would be happy to show you what I know of Millstone and the surrounding areas.

Best of Luck in your home search
Karen Sluyk
Peninsula Realty Group
karen@peninsulafirst.com
732-567-7152 cell